Annual Meeting for Oxford University Hospitals Trust this evening
Trust will talk about performance during the last year and future plans
This year’s annual public meeting for the Oxford University Hospitals Trust will take place this evening – virtually. Anyone wishing to attend is being invited to sign-up now so they can join the meeting online later.
Members of the public will be able to hear the Board members talk about the Trust’s performance over the past year.
The Oxford University Hospitals Trust’s portfolio includes the Horton General Hospital. Tonight’s meeting includes a presentation on the Trust’s future plans. The Hospitals’ charity will also make a presentation.
Anyone wishing to submit a question for the Board to answer is asked to do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The meeting is scheduled to start at 6.30pm with the following agenda:
- 6.30pm Welcome – Prof Sir Jonathan Montgomery (Chair)
- 6.35pm Review of the last year and our future plans – Dr Bruno Holthof (Chief Executive Officer)
- 6.45pm Council of Governors’ report – Dr Cecilia Gould (Lead Governor)
- 6.50pm Oxford Hospitals Charity – Dr Douglas Graham (Chief Executive Officer, Oxford Hospitals Charity)
- 6.55pm Question Time – An opportunity for the Board to answer questions from the public
- 7.30pm Close
The meeting is free to attend buy anyone wishing to do so needs to sign-up online after which they will receive a link to join the meeting online. You can sign-up here.
Published: by Banbury FM Newsteam